- At least ten (10) years of engineering experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Information Management, or other field of study from an ABET accredited college.
- Written and verbal skills to consult with government personnel and to develop required documentation and plans as a result of the consultations.
- Proficiency with use of the Microsoft Office Suite of applications to include; Word, Excel, Power Point, Projects and Outlook.
- At least five (5) years’ experience with the use of Microsoft Project and possess a current Microsoft Certified Professional Project 2016 certification or have the ability to possess the certification within three months.
|Preferable Skills, Certs and/or Experiences:
- Microsoft Project Enterprise Project Management (EPM)
- All Contractor personnel assigned to support this Task Order shall have knowledge of project management concepts and principles, Coast Guard and DHS Acquisition and support processes and experience in using and building Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems.